Toile de projection livrée par DHL seulement.
Le prix des toiles inclus la livraison.
Appellez-nous pour plus de détails.
514-448-0879 / 1-877-546-8535
Nous communiquerons avec vous par téléphone
pour les arrangements suite à votre commande.
High Tensioned Surface
The multiply vinyl projection screen material is kept under high tension by a unique means found only in Antra products. Steel bars are inserted into a looped seem that runs round the edge of the material. The bars are then fixed into the aluminium frame, causing the material to be pulled evenly from all four sides.
The super rigid frame is of curved cast aluminium with a black velvet finish that absorbs any stray light from an overlapping picture. The frame is fixed to the wall using "key hole" mounting points.
The most important aspect of any screen is its ability to bounce the correct amount of light back at the audience without altering colour reproduction and contrast ratios. Our fixed screens use fine diamond shaped pitted material that helps to cancel stray light and keep picture reproduction as accurate as possible. The material has a low gain rating of 1.1, keeping contrast levels high and offering a wide even viewing angle. A black PVC backing means the screen can be mounted in front of any light source without any light leakage.
Other features and measurements
Just like televisions, projector screens are measured in imperial feet and inches.
The screen is measured by the width of the material from left to right. The viewable area is the white part of the screen which is slightly smaller due to the surrounding black borders.
- Nominal Diagonal Size: 133”
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Home theatre
- Screen Size: 74” x 123” (H x W)
- Viewing Size: 65” x 116” (H x W)
- Border Size: 3.2" x 1.5" (Width x Thick)
- Border Material: Aluminium with a black velvet finish
- Screen Material: Multi-layers PVC
- Format: Fixed frame wall mount
- Gain: 1.1
- Viewing angle:>160°
- Matte white screen surface for optimal image and color reproduction
- Installs on wall
- Installation hardware included
- Washable screen surface (mild soap and water)